Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Pretty Flowers



I love the variety in Papertrey's Green Thumb set This is the first time I inked it up for Julee's Beach Blogger Bingo contest I haven't posted any cards in a few days, I feel bad. I was able to get one done this evening, it was fashioned after her Sunday card.


Sets: Papertrey Ink Green Thumb
Inks: Apricot Appeal, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Perfect Plum, Blue Bayou
Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Blue Bayou, DP by My Mind's Eye
Accessories: white grosgrain ribbon, colored with copic marker (Green Gray), Ice square rhinestone brads, oval punches, circle, scallop circle by Marvy purchased by Papertrey, sponges
Pin It

1 comments on "Pretty Flowers"

Julee (Vervegirl) on 1:57 AM CDT said...

Very pretty. I love those square rhinestone brads.

Post a Comment