Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wedding Cards (Cherish & Happiness Always)



I love Baroque Motifs...how special is this set for a wedding card? Usually we don't know many people getting married but happen to have 2 second cousins getting married a week apart - one in CA and the other in TX. We can't make it to either wedding (and haven't met either of the brides). Here are the cards I made for them to go along with gift cards so they can do their own shopping. I love how the Silver Embossing powder looks with the swirl. I did this on Shimmery White cardstock too but you probably can't tell. I used the bravo burgundy marker with the color spritzer tool to tie in that color more.

Of course I haven't stopped using my Roses in Winter set that's retired. It's such a GO TO set! I love the softness of the Pretty in Pink & Regal Rose. Pretty in Pink marker used with color spritzer tool for the background and floral bg stamp used on bottom of card.
Pin It

8 comments on "Wedding Cards (Cherish & Happiness Always)"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:16 PM CDT said...

WOW. . .that is one GORGEOUS card! Well, both are, of course!

Morning Glory68 on 12:46 AM CDT said...

Such beautiful cards! I love the elegance of the wedding cards. The Roses in Winter card is so soft and feminine. Just lovely, Donna! :)

Unknown on 10:40 AM CDT said...

This card is beautiful!!
Diane

Bev Gerard on 11:44 AM CDT said...

*gasp*
The embossed wedding card just takes my breath away!! It's wonderful!

And I'm thrilled to find another Roses in Winter "keeper" out here in blogger land! What a beautiful card, Donna! My RIW still sits proudly with my current stamps ... I just love it!

Courtney on 2:31 PM CDT said...

I *heart* Roses in Winter! I couldn't part with it!!! Great card!

Tandra on 1:02 AM CDT said...

Hi Donna! I love both htese cards!! They are just beautiful!! Roses in Winter will always be a favorite set, it just never goes wrong!
Baroque Motifs is one of my newest faves!!
You do gorgeous work! Thanks fo rcommneting on my blog!!

Trish D on 6:43 AM CDT said...

Both of these cards are just gorgeous - but I *LOOOOOOVE* the silver Baroque Motifs!!!

Unknown on 9:49 AM CDT said...

That first card is glam-tastic! Love the embossed swirls and on shimmery paper...WOW!

Post a Comment