Monday, July 23, 2007

Here's Wishing a Day...


"Filled with Blessings to you" (on the inside) with a die cut flower. I made this set of earrings & matching necklace to send to my oldest sister, Val. She told me she likes brown & blue together, so I thought this would be perfect. I just thought of the little card to present them in the baggie, but have to work on stamping it next time. I really need to get it in the mail because her birthday was last Wednesday. She likes chocolate cake - so of course the lady is carrying one (yum).

Sets: You Take the Cake set by MFT, Linen BG by SU!
Inks: Palette Noir Black, Groovy Guava, Not Quite Navy, Sky Blue
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific White, Groovy Guava, Not Quite Navy, Sky Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Copic Markers, aquapainter, bling sequins from Dollar Tree, Ticket Punch, Ribbon from Jacksonbelle Embellishments Pin It

3 comments on "Here's Wishing a Day..."

blah on 7:35 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous coloring!!!! I really like the necklace and earrings, too. Wow, girl, you have serious skills!!!!

Kristine on 6:25 PM CDT said...

GREAT CARD and AWESOME jewelry set!! You are so very talented with all that beading--LOVE IT!! :)

Robyn on 9:29 PM CDT said...

Wow, wow, and super WOW!!! Where do you purchase your beads from?? This is exactly what I am looking for. I just need a great online source.

Post a Comment