Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Darin' to be Dirty!


SCS is having a week-long special "THANK YOU" event for all Fan Club Members, which I am a proud member. Here are the 2 cards I made for 4 challenges posted today. In my first card, I used Baroque Motifs for StamperSharon's challenge. I really like how it turned out...the Dazzling Diamonds on the scallop oval really take on an opalescent hue (did I spell that right?)

My next card combined 3 of the challenges! First time using MFT set Let's Go For a Walk
Pin It

3 comments on "Darin' to be Dirty!"

Sharon Harnist on 12:36 AM CDT said...

Gorgeous toile card, Donna -- you nailed the challenge! Beautiful colors & stamps -- love all the backgrounds you used!

Alhambra Club on 9:59 AM CDT said...

These are great, love your color combos

Karen on 6:34 AM CDT said...

Great cards! Love your blog

Post a Comment