Thursday, July 5, 2007

What Kind of Ice Cream Are You!?


Here's another fun one with it being SUMMER! WHO in the world DOES not like ice cream? I happen to LOVE ice cream! I could eat it every day, but I shouldn't so I don't. It's a treat for year-round, even in the cold of winter for me!! I do not like to deprive myself of the best either! I love trying new flavors! I love going to old time ice cream fountain type places and have french fries with my sundae (did that in CA in May, I'll have to post a few pictures, it was my niece's first time having a taste of the cool sensation and she liked it!).

My mom craved & indulged in ice cream EVERY DAY when she was pregnant with me, so there's no SURPRISE I LOVE it! What is a surprise, though is that the only ice cream I couldn't stand to eat growing up was Black Cherry - THAT'S WHAT SHE ATE EVERYDAY!! LOL Also my dad LOVED ice cream & would like to have a bowl every night (why I couldn't have more of his genes I do not know as he was pretty slim). I think my all-time favorite ice creams are: Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk, Creamy Creations All Intense Chocolate, Blue Bell Java Chip, and most recently Creamy Creations Pecan Pie! YUM-O!!


You Are A Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Girl


Creative. Expressive. Unique.

Pin It

1 comments on "What Kind of Ice Cream Are You!?"

TerryK on 6:18 PM CDT said...

I am also a Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream girl. Which also happens to be my favorite!!!

Post a Comment