Friday, July 13, 2007

Enjoy bath set



I sent this to my SCS Secret Sister in my reveal package to her along with some other goodies, a lot handmade. I can't wait for her to get it as Sunday is her birthday!! I intended for her to get it BEFORE but that didn't happen. She may get it on Monday, but I'm sure she'll be o.k. with it. I made the bathsalts (orange, lavender & ylang ylang scents) and covered the front of the baggie with Baroque Motifs. She loves purple so I figured this would be just right. I gor the striped purple ribbon from winning Angie Juda's Blog Candy . Thanks Angie! Isn't it perfect?! I used my Copics to color my MFT stamp image.
Pin It

9 comments on "Enjoy bath set"

blah on 10:04 PM CDT said...

Donna,
this is gawjus!!!!! wow, you spoiled your sis. I'm sure she'll love it

Sharon Harnist on 10:09 PM CDT said...

What an adorable set, Donna!

TerryK on 9:45 AM CDT said...

Donna,
These are wonderful and I bet she just loves it!!!! Matter of fact o fknow she will cuz who wouldn't LOVE getting this in the mail!

Morning Glory68 on 2:48 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna!
You're such a sweetie! I loved all the wonderful goodies that you made. I'll have a picture on my blog soon so everyone can see the beautiful earrings and the cell phone charm. Thank you so much!! I just love everything. What a joy and a blessing you've been as my secret sister. I'm so touched by your generosity and kindness.

{{hugs}}
Gena

Kristine on 7:06 AM CDT said...

WOW! What a fantastic ss gift!! :) You've also been a blessing to me, so thank you for that. Thanks for your prayers and support especially now. Take care and keep on spreading the joy ;)
{{hugs}}

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:52 AM CDT said...

What a gorgeous set! Oh my! BTW, I nominated you for the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award! Check out this post!
http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2007/07/rockin-girl-blogger.html

Angie Kennedy Juda on 1:09 PM CDT said...

Hey girl,
I just got my card and bath salts!! Thank you sooo much!! I love bath salts! Do you make them and sell them or just make them for your friends?
I'll post your card on my blog tomorrow..thanks again!!

Donna Baker on 4:58 PM CDT said...

thanks, Angie! I just made a few to give to friends but would love to start marketing them too! Not sure where to start though?!?!

Bev Gerard on 2:54 AM CDT said...

Oh how divine!!
i think it's a "requirement" that girlie girls love this stuff!!
Fabulous gift!

Post a Comment