Monday, July 23, 2007

Turquoise Gift Set


This gift was made for my best friend Lori. She & her husband Dan came for dinner last night & I gave it to her, she really liked it! This was my first attempt at Beate's One Sheet Box Template I love how it turned out!
Sets: Baroque Motifs, Sincere Salutations
Inks: Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock: Confetti White, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Tempting Turquoise, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: White Grosgrain ribbon colored with Flesh Copic Marker, Circle Punch, Chocolate Brad
Pin It

6 comments on "Turquoise Gift Set"

blah on 7:36 PM CDT said...

cute, cute, cute! I'm loving your jewelry :-)

Unknown on 10:12 AM CDT said...

These sets are amazing, loving all the jewlery!

Morning Glory68 on 10:40 AM CDT said...

What lovely gifts! I love that you're combining stamping and jewelery together.

Gena

P.S. I'm enjoying my earrings. :D

Angie Kennedy Juda on 2:07 PM CDT said...

what a lovely gift!! where do you get the copic markers?

Jami Speidel on 9:49 PM CDT said...

OMG! This is gorgeous! I love how you embellished the box. Very nice! I also LOVE your jewelry! I just started making bracelets and a earrings a few months ago. I'm definitely coming back for more inspiration! I'm adding you to my "Must see blogs"! TFS!

Robyn on 9:28 PM CDT said...

Wow!! You are so super talented. I love the matching jewelry and the packaging!

Post a Comment