Sunday, July 1, 2007

What Kind of Coffee Girl Are You?


It's been a while since I've done one of these fun blog things and since I've been playing with my MFT Hot Stuff set lately and I LOVE Coffee, here's a fun one!!!

You Are a Cappuccino

You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

Pin It

1 comments on "What Kind of Coffee Girl Are You?"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:26 AM CDT said...

Donna, I received your birthday RAK yesterday! Oh my goodness, I just LOVE it! That was so absolutely sweet of you! And you even colored the Bella with red hair! You made my day and made me feel so special! Thank you so much!

Post a Comment