Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Infuse by Basic Grey!



I'm SO excited about INFUSE coming out! I got mine at EPaperie and I can't wait to get it! Well, Emily on SCS posted Color Challenge 121 with 3 colors inspired by the paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive. I combined that with sketch challege 131 for this card. Not crazy about my watercoloring job with the bleeding though. Oh well.
Stamps: Artfully Asian, Baroque Motifs, A*Muse bird
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey Blush DP
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Accessories: reinkers, aquapainter, copic markers, light pink, chocolate, spring moss grosgrain ribbons, horizontal punch


Pin It

1 comments on "Infuse by Basic Grey!"

Unknown on 11:15 AM CDT said...

Excited to see the new basic grey in person too!
Love the card and your watercoloring looks great!!

Post a Comment