Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger Nomination!



Charmaine (Charmwarm) nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger today! Thanks for the compliment! Now I need to find 5 others to nominate so I looked through my google reader to see if they've been nominated yet.

Here they are!!
Stampanna - Eat, Sleep & Stamp is there anything more? Anna's got the right idea! She has some great samples out there & I got a few of her ATC Swaps lately that I love!

The Crafting Conservative - Christy. I just discovered her great blog the other day from a post about Bubba's Banana Bread - she seems to be so sweet, look at the pic of her kids at the zoo the other day!! Too cute

Montana Stamper - Terry K. We were assigned as 'roomies' last year with VC Rocks (Yahoo Group for SU! non-convention goers) and have kept in touch for over a year & have not met yet (but I'm pretty sure we will someday!) We have SO much in common, it's funny! She and her husband moved from TX to MT and she has 2 cats (just like me). She is sweet, a great stamper and I helped her set up her blog a few weeks ago. Go check it out!

Silver Stamping - Lisa Silver. I believe I discovered Lisa's blog from Allison (you know she ALWAYS finds new bloggers and posts their blogs on hers-almost daily) I've found a lot of great ones that way, Thanks Allison!


Stamped in His Image - Julie Campbell. She has awesome talent and very open with her faith as evidenced in her blog title (check her out)!
Pin It

1 comments on "Rockin' Girl Blogger Nomination!"

TerryK on 10:05 PM CDT said...

KOOL!!! Thanks Donna!!! Umm what does it mean exactly???? Thanks again!!! TerryK

Post a Comment