Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Taylor!! PAPERTREY shout out!!


A card made for a little girl who is turning 7. Used Thoughtful Phrases by Verve Visual on the envelope and the little stamp on the border of the punched oval is from Borders & Corners-Oval by Papertrey.

PAPERTREY SHOUT OUT:
Who else is totally STOKED about their releases every 15th of the month? Check out Nichole Heady's blog {Capture the Moment}...she always does an awesome 5-day countdown to the release of the set with sneak peaks. A few times I stayed up late enough for the release and tonight they are having a party at SCS in the General Stamping Forum!! Started at 10:00 central time. Hopefully I can stay awake! I'm simply blown away by the ingenuity of this group of designers...they continually outdo themselves each month!! While I'm talking about Papertrey (because I can't seem to stop) if you love their stuff like I do, you can get a FREE Anniversary set next year February 2008 when you purchase just 12 sets until then! Let me tell you, it would be EASY!! At first they came out with one set per month, but last month, they came out with 5 sets!! I have 7 out of 11 so far!! Oh and have I told you lately how much I ADORE their Stamper's Select White cardstock? It's thick enough to have as a card base! I use it ALL the time, in fact their envelopes are just as nice...and only $6 for 40 sheets of c/s and $6 for 40 envelopes! Can't beat that price! Oh and did I even mention you can get FREE shipping with your $40 purchase? let me tell you, I've never paid shipping with them so far!!! HA! How's that for great savings?! Pin It

2 comments on "Happy Birthday Taylor!! PAPERTREY shout out!!"

Alhambra Club on 10:03 PM CDT said...

What a cute card, that monkey stamp is adorable.

Unknown on 10:43 AM CDT said...

Love the monkey!
You enabler!! I am totally checking out the white cardstock, I need some good stuff!

Post a Comment