Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stamp Camp Projects


Well, the stamp camp I've been preparing for is over. It was a success! Everyone showed up who r.s.v.p'd and it was a fun time for all! Everyone loved the projects. So I thought I'd share for all to enjoy. I got most of my inspiration from SCS and/or bloggers and will give credit where it's due & I can find it!

This first picture is everyone's THANK YOU gift. I decided to do this instead of door prizes, I always think it's exciting to win a door prize but a bummer when you don't...I thought this was a great alternative that did not take too much time to make & everyone seemed very grateful (success!) My inspiration came from Angie Juda at Chic n' Scratch (thanks, Angie!)


Here is my version of Jenn's 2,5,7,10 box. The Bashful Blue scallop was an afterthought before the workshop started - I wanted to show everyone how to use the slit punch for a scallop border. I kinda like the double border too. Used Priceless Set.

This is the Cami Trifold Card using Baroque Motifs. I think everyone had fun with this.

Here's the 5-in-1 template box with matching card - the matching card was inspired by Simone's card I ended up adding Wild Wasabi flowers to the card base (instead of celery) because I needed to use that In Color since that was one of the highlights of this stamp camp (new products!) and also the bitty flowers on the white base. Everyone LOVED the box & Double Stitch ribbon. Used the Simply Said set (I know it's not a NEW set, but it made it in the catalog!)

This is a tall card to fit in the small open ended envelopes. Used Priceless Set.

Pin It

7 comments on "Stamp Camp Projects"

Melissa on 7:24 PM CDT said...

All of the projects are awesome Donna!

Rose Ann on 9:15 PM CDT said...

Wonderful projects, Donna! I love every one of them!

Bev Gerard on 9:37 PM CDT said...

Donna, Donna,Donna!
Your projects are absolutely wonderful!! How did I miss this stamp camp?! What a mistake that was! Every project is fabulous ... truly! And BTW, your tall card is the first card I've ever truly LOVED with that particular side of the DS paper. Way to GO!

~Tex

Unknown on 11:39 AM CDT said...

This is spectacular!
I swear I was like...Me? card? wha..?
I completely forgot that card I made..yours is better!

Morning Glory68 on 10:05 PM CDT said...

Whoa! You've been a stampin' whirlwind, Donna! I love all your creations. :)

Dawn Easton on 10:32 AM CDT said...

Wow Donna! Your cards and projects were fantastic! I'm so happy I found your blog today!!!

Kristine on 1:08 AM CDT said...

Oh, Love all of these!! GREAT stamp camp projects--all of them. Wish I was in your camp!! :)

Post a Comment