Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kimmie's Kard Kontest Entries


Kraftin' Kimmie is having a Kard Kontest & new High Hopes stamps are up for prizes! I HAD to enter them all because these are some of the cutest stamps and I don't have any yet *wink* I just realized I used almost the same colors for all the cards except the cat card & she said not to combine challenges. I really didn't intend that - I was just trying to use scraps up from my stamp camp! ugh

First card is for the sketch challenge fashioned after her card here



This card is for the Theme Animals - used my kitty with balloon by Whipper Snapper.

This card is for the Supply challenge - to use Embellishments. I used Primas, bling for the centers, gold brads, chipboard for the sentiment & ribbon on the chipboard.

This was the first card I made using Fall Colors & I liked them so much I think that's why I continued with them! Hope it doesn't disqualify me! Groovy Guava, River Rock, Chocolate Chip


Pin It

10 comments on "Kimmie's Kard Kontest Entries"

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 12:18 AM CDT said...

Hi Donna......

Come on over to my blog...I think you will be in for a Surprise!!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Alhambra Club on 8:18 PM CDT said...

These are great cards

Morning Glory68 on 10:08 PM CDT said...

Such lovely cards! Love the variety and colors.

Alex on 10:15 PM CDT said...

really pretty cards - love them! Found your blog through Mish and I am glad I did! If you check mine out, I have blog candy!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

GoSteelers on 9:16 AM CDT said...

I haven't talked to you in so long. I came across your blog, and thought I would say HI. Your projects are great. I hope things are going well for you.

Cindy

Bev Gerard on 11:06 PM CDT said...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
WINNER!

Well ... according to me, that is!

*wink*

~Bev

Kristine on 1:07 AM CDT said...

CUTE cards Donna! :) hey...did you change your blog colors? Lol -- sorry, I'm a little slow. I haven't had time to blog surf lately, but that's funny cause several days ago, I changed mine to this same template/colors for fall, but just last night I changed it up again. Anyway, I still like it--looks great here!

My Paper World on 2:42 PM CDT said...

My! you have been busy!
Youve done a great job! I love them all, but my favourite is the cat one! So cute!

michelle sturgeon on 9:19 AM CDT said...

CUTE cards!

Robyn on 12:28 PM CDT said...

These are adorable!! Great job!

Post a Comment