Friday, August 10, 2007

Cracked Toile Blossom


Since I'm reminiscing about retired SU! sets I love, here's another oldie but goodie, Toile Blossoms. I fell in love with this set from the beginning & it sure looks well loved. I need to get it out & play with it again since I haven much better coloring options now such as the copics & gamsol magic. This was one of my first attempts at cracked glass too, but as you can see, mypicture taking skills were not all that great last year. So, you probably can't see it that well. This card was so pretty IRL (you'll be proud, I actually gave it away to a special person). I put just a sprinkling of dazzling diamonds in the clear embossing powder because I didn't have the iridescent ice ep yet. I also miss the square steps punch. LOVED being able to make the lacy border (still have the punch so I can still do it)


Pin It

2 comments on "Cracked Toile Blossom"

blah on 6:46 PM CDT said...

This is gorgeous!

Morning Glory68 on 10:06 AM CDT said...

What a lovely card, Donna! Great colors and I love the sparkle. :)

Post a Comment