Monday, February 1, 2010

Cute as a Cupcake!


 cute as a cupcakeMy gosh – isn’t she?  I totally love this picture of my niece Gabby taken on my visit last October.  She likes to pick out the clothes she wants to wear every day.  This is what she picked out and it totally matched the cute little scrunchies I made her!  I had to share this picture with you since it’s been a while I’ve doted on her. 

 

 

cupcake hanger

Please go visit the SASI blog today to see a special gift I made for her using pictures from our May trip last year!  To the right is a snippet of it – don’t miss out on seeing the whole creation!

Pin It

4 comments on "Cute as a Cupcake!"

TexasGrammy on 10:08 PM CST said...

Oh she is definitely a sweet little cupcake kind of girl! Such a lucky cutie to have an Auntie like you to love!

~Bev

Rose Ann on 3:08 PM CST said...

She sure is a sweetie...and looks like she is getting so big! I'm heading over to take a peek on the SASI blog.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:08 PM CST said...

I LOVE your project, Donna and Gabby is such a SWEETIE! Look how cute she is!

Lori on 5:16 PM CST said...

She is a sweetie!

Post a Comment