Sunday, February 7, 2010

Diet Starts Tomorrow – Raising the Bar


FS 0207

I squeezed in a little time this morning to play in the SCS Featured Stamper today, FS157: Raising the Bar.  We are to find a card in Barbara Anders’ (Bar) gallery and I chose this one she uploaded just a few days ago! 

I thought it would be perfect to use my new Bakery Business gal just released a few days ago by Taylored Expressions!  This card has a ton of layers, which is not usually my forte but I sure like how the card turned out!  I used some Basic Grey Ooh La La paper and prism cardstock Intense Kiwi and Rose Medium.

fs close up

Here is a close up of the sparkle and detail on my image.  I used Copics to color and added some copic atyou spica glitter pens on the cupcakes and her headband.  I also added some bling (pink rhinestone) jewelry to her and look how fun her outfit and apron are (I paper-pieced them with the papers I used on the card – it’s a fun way to get out of coloring line art images!)   Have you checked out all the new stuff TE is offering?  Better see if there’s something you have to have in your stamping arsenal!! 

I better get to studying, I have a test on Monday, Feb 15th and I want to get some in before the SuperBowl starts! 

Pin It

1 comments on "Diet Starts Tomorrow – Raising the Bar"

Lori on 1:59 PM CST said...

Oh, my, is this ever cute! Love her jewelry and sparkly cupcake! Good luck on your test tomorrow! :-)

Post a Comment