Monday, February 22, 2010

Lemon Drop Birthday Wishes


birthday lemon tart

I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for Spring!*  I will be so happy to see the roadways lined with Texas wildflowers, be glad to wear my shorts again, paint my toenails and wear my sandals!   The new Spring Florals set by Gina K. Designs is conjuring up these feelings for me!  This is a card I made using one of our new fresh colors, Lemon Drop.  Look how pretty it is paired with Green Apple and Chocolate Kiss!!  I also used some ribbon and buttons from the Spring Collection for my card. 

Wednesday evening at 10 pm the Gina K. and the design team will have a mid-month blog hop featuring all the new sets that were just released!  Hope you come back to see what I have to share using Dream Birds using one of my all-time favorite techniques! 

Supplies:  All Gina K. Designs unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Spring Florals
Cardstock: Lemon Tart, Green Apple. Chocolate Kiss
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories:  Ranger Distress ink tea dye, cuttlebug textile embossing folder, spring collection ribbon/buttons, curly label punch by SU!

Pin It

5 comments on "Lemon Drop Birthday Wishes"

Danni on 3:54 PM CST said...

What a beautiful card! The green background is perfect for the image!

Lori on 5:40 PM CST said...

The colors are so pretty together! Love the spring time look here.

Monika/Buzsy on 9:15 AM CST said...

Pretty card Donna. Love the colors, the dry embossing... the gorgeous image... TFS!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card,GF! I am ready for spring, too. Can't wait for the hop.

Vanessa on 3:44 PM CST said...

Saw this on your FB. . .beautiful card.

Post a Comment