Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Center of Attention Product Spotlight - Impressabilities


product focus

It’s time for another TE product spotlight with the Baker’s Dozen!  I hope if you are a fan of Taylored Expressions, you have it written as a reminder on your calendar that every 16th of the month is devoted to spotlighting a product in the TE store and Taylor & 1/2 the Baker’s Dozen design team share creations using the featured product!  If not, be sure you mark your calendar so you don’t ever miss it! 

This month we are using Spellbinders Impressabilities templates; I am using Diamonds and Stars.  I used the letterpress technique as shown on SCS for my card.  I first inked up my template with white craft ink and ran it through my cuttlebug with tempting turquoise cardstock.  Then, I sponged vivid aqua ink over the cardstock with the template still in place.  I just love how easy using this template was, and the results I think are quite stunning!  To clean the template, I just ran it under water, no need to even use soap.  I look forward to using this template in other ways, like dry embossing it

The stamp set I used to complete my card is our latest in the TE Giving Tree program where we'll donate $7.00 for each Discover Your Wings stamp set sold to Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. This stamp set is part of the Giving Tree during the months of December, January, and February so you have just a little less than 2 weeks to take advantage of donating to this charity. Check out all of the inspiration in the Discover Your Wings Gallery!

Each of our Center of Attention products will be on sale for a
limited time following our product spotlight (February 16-17). We are offering a 15% discount on all Impressabilities templates!

Have fun shopping & trying out this neat product but before you do that, check out more inspiration here:

Taylor Van Bruggen
Charmain Ikach
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Melissa Sauls

Pin It

10 comments on "Center of Attention Product Spotlight - Impressabilities"

Karen Giron on 10:14 AM CST said...

Wow, Donna! This is stunning! I love the effect the white craft ink gives the embossed paper, especially against the bright paper. Gorgeous card!

Karen Giron on 10:14 AM CST said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor on 10:35 AM CST said...

So pretty, Donna! I love the bright fresh turquoise color paired with the white! This card makes me want spring even more!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Donna! The pearls add so much to finish off this pretty card.

Lori on 2:53 PM CST said...

Amazing! This is so pretty, love how you presented the dragonfly. Thanks for the links, there really is a lot of ways to use this product!

Monika/Buzsy on 3:17 PM CST said...

Beautiful card Donna. Love that technique and the colors are great! TFS!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:29 PM CST said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL Donna! Love the colors you chose and I LOVE that template!

Melissa Sauls on 11:02 PM CST said...

Oh Donna this is absolutely perfect!!! I looooove the template you used and how you used it...just looks GORGEOUS!!! Love how you paired it with the dragonfly too. :)

Rose Ann on 6:05 PM CST said...

Your Letter-pressed background looks gorgeous, Donna!! I love your dragonfly and turquoise!!

NinaB on 2:21 PM CST said...

I love the monochromatic look - such a pretty card. I need to try that with my CB folders. I know Gina did it on STV.

Post a Comment