Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gina K. Preview: StampTV kit and One Free with 3!!


thank you mouse

Ok seriously?  This has got to be the BEST StampTV kit  Gina has put together for us yet!  I know we (the designers) say this every month but this time it’s for REAL – they always get better & better. Maybe it’s because of the time of year and everyone is SO looking forward to Spring (it’s one of my 4 favorite seasons *wink*) but this month she has put together the cutest and best collection of Spring images, hence the name of the kit Spring Mix and sentiments and a wonderful complimentary set called Friends as our One Free with Three set! 

On my first card, I used the adorable little mouse holding a thank you sign (the sign is blank so you can put a greeting or write your own inside!- eek, how fun!.  I paired him with all supplies and accessories in the kit (except for the pink button which is from the Spring button Collection).  The pattern paper is called Hint of Spring Digital Pattern Paper which comes in bubblegum pink to match our new Bubblegum pink cardstock and Creme de Menthe which I used as my card base and there’s also Little Boy Blue and Lemon Drop Pattern papers too!  What do you think of the cuttlebugged pattern paper*?  It’s fun, huh?  I thought it would look great to help this little guy get his point across!   *to prevent the thinner pattern paper from tearing, adhere it to your card mat first and run it through as usual*

friends pink & black

Next up is a card I made using the Friends One Free with Three set as a focal image.  The oval ‘frame’ is in the StampTV kit along with the mini butterfly.  I used the new Bubblegum pink cardstock & black onyx – if you are a pink lover like me, you will adore it!!  I inked up the Floral Fantasy cuttlebug folder with Tea Rose vivid ink to make the pattern pop.  Are you a fan of 5/8” ribbon?  Well you are going to LOVE the collection of ribbons in this kit (see that I used the light green on the first card?)

For even more inspiration with the new Spring Mix StampTV kit and the new Free with Three stamp set:

Check out Gina's Blog

Then, visit these Designer's blogs:

Carolyn King
Cathy Tidwell
Emily Giovanni
Erika Martin
Jessica Fick
Kurtis Amundson
Lee Murphy 
Melanie Muenchinger
Nina Brackett
Tami Mayberry
Theresa Momber
Jennie Harper - our Guest Designer for this Month!

Tune into StampTV for this week's video from GinaK featuring the new Spring Mix StampTV kit!

Mark your calendars for the Release Party this Thursday, March 18th starting at 7pm and ends at 10pm (all times CDT) when all the new products will be available for purchase in Gina's online store.

To keep informed of all the party plans and activities, check out this link:

Release Party Forum on StampTV

Pin It

15 comments on "Gina K. Preview: StampTV kit and One Free with 3!!"

Anonymous said...

I came her first because I know you would have a super cute sample of GKD released. I was not DISAPPOINTED!!!

Carolyn King on 10:37 PM CDT said...

Great cards Donna. love that adorable mouse card and the embossed flowers look awesome too!

Theresa Momber on 10:38 PM CDT said...

Oooh, these are so beautiful, Donna! Love the sweet mouse!

Betty Neville said...

Fabulous cards! Your mouse card is adorable (great background too!) and I love pink and I love your pink card!

Jennie on 11:25 PM CDT said...

Sweet cards Donna! Love that mouse and just love the embossing on each and huge fan of pink here :o) Great job!

Lee on 3:34 AM CDT said...

Beautiful pink card!!! And that little critter is so cute with that cb background!!!

NinaB on 4:29 AM CDT said...

So cute, I love how you did the ribbon on the 2nd card - it's so unique.

Sharri on 7:02 AM CDT said...

Beautiful cards Donna! I hope your back is doing better.

Carla S. on 7:38 AM CDT said...

Beautiful cards, Donna! Love the embossed backgrounds and pretty ribbon treatments!

joy on 8:36 AM CDT said...

Love the cuttlebugged patterned paper! You got my creative wheels turnin! I like the way you have used the chocolate stitched ribbon.

Alex on 10:04 AM CDT said...

Super adorable mouse card Donna, and the embossed flowers look fabulous, girl!! Two great cards!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Becky on 10:21 AM CDT said...

This little mouse sure is a show stopper for me :)

Carolina on 1:09 PM CDT said...

Adorable cards Donna ~ love how they're peeking through...too cute!

Lori on 2:32 PM CDT said...

So sweet, that little mouse card! I really like the diagonal ribbon on your second card, great sketch!

Unknown on 4:10 PM CDT said...

Great cards, Donna!! They are each so adorable!

Post a Comment