Monday, March 1, 2010

Sweet teddy bears


pattern bears

Here is a card I made using the new set by Gina K. Designs, Oh Baby! illustrated by Rupa Shevde.  I just love the cute teddy bear she drew along with all the other images in the set – the set of blocks that I used here, especially.  I wanted to keep this card relatively simple although I did make it a tad bit vintage/distressed with my sponging.  First of all, I ran my innocent pink cardstock with the swiss dots cuttlebug folder.  I love to paper-piece so I used the cute papers by Cosmo Cricket Ducks in a Row to make my patterned teddy bears.  My other cardstock colors I used are chocolate kiss & ivory pure luxury.  I finished my card off with some gold-lined ivory ribbon.  All sponging is with ranger tea dye distress inks.  The spellbinders label die is #9

Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

6 comments on "Sweet teddy bears"

Anonymous said...

Awwwh those bears are so beautiful. Everything is just so sweet and such great inspiration.

Melanie on 11:41 AM CST said...

super cute piecing!

Lori on 2:52 PM CST said...

So cute!!! Love the paper piecing and the way your bears are arranged!

redwasher1 on 8:36 PM CST said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

Lia on 4:19 AM CST said...

really cute

Lia

Rose Ann on 10:09 AM CST said...

Your patterned teddies are absolutely adorable, Donna!!

Post a Comment