Thursday, March 4, 2010

TE Sneak Peek Day 2: Easter Blessings and Favorite Peeps


cross2Today we are sharing peeks of 2 stamp sets!!  The first one is in the  Lasting Impressions line of stamps, an elegant collection of Christian based Easter images and sentiments called Easter Blessings.   I used the Easter key ingredients for my card, paper by Basic Grey Kioshi, paper pretties mini flowers and coordinating buttons.  I used Jen’s SFYTT for my layout from Feb 20th which I thought would showcase the beautiful flourish in the set.  I used white pearl liquid pearls on my cross and sponged the edges of my squares with ranger antique linen distress ink.
card & treat
Here is a card and favor box treat I made using items from the Easter Sampler Taylor will have for purchase tomorrow!  I used Basic Grey’s Sugar Rush paper as well as prism Baby Pink Medium and Basic Gray SU! cardstock.  
close up bunny
There’s a ton of stuff in this sampler that I bet you will love:  Hot Pink Rhinestones
Cotton Candy Sparkly Fluff (I used on the bunny)
5 die cut bags
6 Fancy Flowers
Candy Dots
Glitter
5 yards of ribbon
Stardust Gelly Roll Pen
Tulip Rhinestone
Don’t miss out on feasting your eyes on the fabulous creations the Baker’s Dozen design team have to share with us today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow to see more release day goodies!
Alex Maldonado
Carolina Buchting
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jami Sibley
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
and Nancy McKinney Pin It

16 comments on "TE Sneak Peek Day 2: Easter Blessings and Favorite Peeps"

Taylor on 10:09 AM CST said...

So pretty, Donna! I love your Easter Blessings card! And I love that Sugar Rush works for spring cards too...super cute!

Jodi Collins on 10:35 AM CST said...

SO gorgeous Donna!! That first card is a show stopper! LOVE them all!

Carolina on 11:30 AM CST said...

What a gorgeous creation Donna...love the layout on our first card and the little bag to go with it is just the perfect touch! Hope you rocked your test...HUGS!!!

Karen Motz on 11:32 AM CST said...

These are gorgeous. Love the layout you chose for the first card...the cross looks like it totally belongs there!

Sankari W. on 1:04 PM CST said...

WOW!!! That is an amazing Easter Blessings card! LOVE the sentiment as a background panel and the beautiful layout is perfect to highlight all of the images and sentiments in this set! Love the treat bag and card!!! Hope you are doing well darling!!!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

Kay D on 1:39 PM CST said...

Great cards- I really love the swirled stamped images on the first card- gorgeous!

Julia Aston on 2:00 PM CST said...

What lovely projects Donna! love the colors adn the die cut cross! I ordered them but they are backordered!

Lori on 3:49 PM CST said...

The Easter Blessings card is stunning! I think your treat bag is adorable, that little bunny. The matching card is great, love the flower treatment!

Danni on 7:43 PM CST said...

Fantastic projects!

Stacey Schafer on 9:20 PM CST said...

love these! looking forward to more sneak peeks, donna:)

The Spotted Chick on 9:33 PM CST said...

Oh Donna, that Easter Blessings card is stunning. So classy!!
And the little bunny on the treat bag is SO cute!! Love this card combo!

Melissa Sauls on 12:56 AM CST said...

Absolutely adorable Easter card with gift...but LOVING the cross card!!! Oh my gosh I just ADORE how you stamped the words as part of a background panel. It looks just GORGEOUS!

Nancy on 9:55 AM CST said...

I knew you would do something stunning with Easter Blessings. All of your projects are lovely, Donna.

Karen Giron on 5:31 PM CST said...

Wow, Donna! I love how you cut out the cross and popped it up - that looks amazing!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:41 AM CST said...

What a beautiful Easter card Donna, and that bunny box is just too cute!

Amy Sheffer on 3:15 PM CST said...

Fantastic projects, Donna! Love the favor box - so adorable! And your Easter Blessings card is stunning!

Post a Comment