Friday, April 30, 2010

Feelin’ Crabby?


crabby

Aren’t you just in love with the new Gina K. set Quite a Catch??  Here’s a fun card I made for the release last week that I wanted to share with y’all in case you missed it.  I adore the looks on all these sea creatures faces – I practically squealed when I first saw it.  I used the cute crab with the ‘heard you’re feelin’ crabby’ sentiment, doesn’t that crack you up?  I used Rocket Red, Black Onyx and SU! tangerine tango and had fun sewing on the card and adding some texture with the tiny mosaic cuttlebug folder.  I finished my card off with some silver brads and some red double stitched ribbon from the Romance ribbon collection

I am SO happy it’s Friday!  I am looking forward to stamping for the new TE release this weekend (sneak peeks start Tues) and relaxing (but I also have to study too – finals are a week and a half away!) yikes and so excited at the same time!!

Pin It

6 comments on "Feelin’ Crabby?"

Alex on 1:10 PM CDT said...

OMG! Donna, that is super cute!!! I love this set, and that crab is calling my name....have to get this one!!!! Love your card, sooo fun!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

buggin2stamp on 5:20 PM CDT said...

Very cute. This set is growing on me very quickly. I need to get it out and ink it up. :o)

Have a super weekend!

Lori on 7:17 PM CDT said...

This is the best! He looks so cute! Have fun creating this weekend, remember, don't over study!

Cat Tidwell on 2:48 PM CDT said...

I just love this Donna! Such a wonderful card, in design and details and the coloring!

Unknown on 4:58 AM CDT said...

Donna, I adore your work and I admire your dedication to the Lord. I've left you an award on my blog because you are simply fabulously talented.

Adela

Jessie/knightrone on 9:07 AM CDT said...

Super duper cute!!

Post a Comment