Sunday, April 11, 2010

SFYTT – Thanks for believing in me


thanks for believing in me

So did you enjoy all the sneak peeks from Taylor and the Baker’s Dozen design team this week?  The samples were all amazing and the products released were all fantastic!!  If you haven’t taken a look yet, here is a direct link to the ‘Fresh Out of the Oven’ category where you can see ALL the new stuff at one time and not wonder what’s new in the store in a particular category! 

For the card I’m sharing today, I used a few new sets: Miniature Motifs, Make the Grade and an older one, Discover Your Wings for Jen’s Sketch For You to Try from yesterday!  The paper is what was in the March key ingredients subscription, which is such a rich earthy collection that I love!!  If you’d like more info on the key ingredients subscription, click here – remember these kits are not available for individual purchase; you can get a 3- or 6-month subscription and I guarantee you will NEVER be disappointed in the hand-picked selection by Taylor!! 

Pin It

3 comments on "SFYTT – Thanks for believing in me"

Lori on 4:07 PM CDT said...

Oh, Donna, this is gorgeous!!! I love the sparkly butterfly, and earthy feel to this card.

Jodi Collins on 9:32 AM CDT said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Donna! Pure gorgeousness!

Alex on 12:35 PM CDT said...

STUNNING card Donna, absolutely gorgeous, girl!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Post a Comment