Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happiness is…


Having a friend like you!!  That is what I stamped on the inside of bird friendsthis card I have to share with you today.  I made it using the current StampTV kit, Spring Mix (flower and sentiment) and Spring as Sprung (the little birds taking a drink from the fountain)!  I love the color combo of lemon drop, lovely lavender and vibrant violet
The design team posted a great challenge you can participate in to win a spot on the design team for April’s release!  Read about all the details on Gina’s post and good luck!  You will LOVE the new release!!
Personal Note: I didn’t do so well on the last 2 tests I had to study for and it’s pretty depressing to me since I studied SO HARD and want to get good grades (translates to better than a C for me) In my Anatomy & Physiology class I got a 73% and the class average was 76%! 

On my medical terminology test I initially got a 79.5% -UGH!  But after reviewing my answers, I discovered the scan tron machine counted a correct answer as wrong because of an incomplete erasure mark so my grade went up to 80.5% – at least it’s a B.  I am at a stand still – I don’t think I can handle studying harder than I am and not sure if I can do better at retaining the info!  Good/Bad news is that there are 5 weeks left in the semester…
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!  Pin It

4 comments on "Happiness is…"

Lori on 10:56 AM CDT said...

First of all, your card is beautiful! Secondly, maybe you are over studying. That would happen to me, sometimes. Sounds crazy, but it might work. :)

Sandy Knecht on 11:42 AM CDT said...

You hang in there. If it's God's will, you'll get it! Pray and Believe!

Carolina on 2:03 AM CDT said...

Gorgeous card friend...love how you colored the water!

In regards to your tests, I'm so sorry you didn't get the grades you were expecting and studied so hard for. I've heard time and time again that the beginning classes are harder than your core classes...so hang in there, you will make it through this and shine beyond measures.

Hugs & Love friend!

Pam on 1:11 PM CDT said...

Girl, you have the mind of Christ. Keep going. I know that you can do it. The enemy is just trying to discourage you b/c he knows what you will accomplish for the kingdom! Go forth.

Post a Comment