Sunday, October 14, 2007

Coffee & Friends...


I love both! I love hanging out with friends in coffee shops. I don't do it as much in Texas as I did in CA. There were some really quaint places there and since the temperatures are always so much more mild there, it was not uncommon to hang out until 11:00 at night. Those were the days! I have a lot of fond memories. The only details I'll share about this card because it's pretty straighforward is that the patterned paper is Basic Grey Blush.

Pin It

4 comments on "Coffee & Friends..."

Risa on 11:19 AM CDT said...

Another cute card, I love those Bellas!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:30 AM CDT said...

Beautiful card!

blah on 12:21 PM CDT said...

Cute card! Love the colors you picked. When you come back to the Bay Area, we should hook up and have some coffee! We can sit outside and I won't have to go through the drive through Starbucks :-)

Rose Ann on 11:18 PM CDT said...

I love these cute Bellas, and your card is so pretty!

Post a Comment