Sunday, October 21, 2007

Think Pink with My Favorite Things!


If you peruse SCS, you will see they added forums for participating member companies. One is My Favorite Things which I love. They started a Celebrate MF Day that will be on the 20th of each month, highlighting the most recent reveals. This month, it's Think Pink (50% of the sale goes to the foundation) and How Sweet It is . Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I know several survivors, I wanted to get that set and make some special gifts with it. So here are my creations. I used My Mind's Eye Magnolia paper. This was fun! The upper project is a covered Orbit Gum pack, the one on the right is a Trident pack of gum inside closed with velcro and the left project is a pink post-it cover.





Pin It

5 comments on "Think Pink with My Favorite Things!"

Melissa on 8:45 PM CDT said...

Super cute! You know I can't resist anything pink!

Unknown on 9:36 PM CDT said...

These are beautiful projects! You did a great job with the set! :)

Robyn on 11:37 AM CDT said...

I love love love them!!! So many cute things made with PINK!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:11 AM CDT said...

Adorable set, Donna!

Cedar Creek on 9:56 PM CST said...

Ok, you know the headless thing creeps me out. I like these though!

Post a Comment