Monday, October 29, 2007

Mini Manicure Tins


This little project (made for my sisters) was inspired by Nicole, The Stampin' Librarian = her Break in Case of Emergency kit. I found the mini manicure sets at the $1 Target Spot. Now that I see Nicole's post again, I think I will add a few more items! Thanks for the great idea, Nicole!

Pin It

5 comments on "Mini Manicure Tins"

Nicole on 7:18 PM CDT said...

Donna, I love them!! The paper and sentiment are just perfect! Off to my local Target $1 spot ... :D
Nicole

Melissa on 7:51 PM CDT said...

Super cute! Now I wish I had some of these tins so I could use them in the Holiday Bazaar this weekend for my manicure sets!

Unknown on 10:33 AM CDT said...

Love these! Such a great idea and so cute.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:07 PM CDT said...

What an adorable gift set! I'm sure your sisters will LOVE them!

Rose Ann on 8:22 PM CST said...

Oh my gosh...what a wonderful idea! Your tins are decorated so nicely too!

Post a Comment