Sunday, October 7, 2007

RAK gift from Terry K.


Isn't she the sweetest to send me all these goodies? I got this a week and a half ago! I'm so bad at posting right away! This is the first time seeing the card candy on wax paper to be added to cards readily. The bath stuff is Avon & smells great! A whole roll of Real Red grosgrain ribbon! OH and those lady bugs? I bet Charmaine will be jealous-she LOVES lady bugs. But little does anyone know, I do too. Did you know Donna means lady in Italian? I was named after my dad as I was rumored to be a boy. His name was Donald and I'm honored to be his namesake. I asked Terry how she made them & she said cut a styrofoam ball in half & put mod podge on it, then the tissue paper. When it's dry, marker the body with polka dots, lines. Then she ran her wire through her crimp tool & placed the antennae in. ADORABLE! Going to put them at my desk at work. Lastly, look at the cute javabellas card where she put the sweetest message about she wanting to do a little something for me because I'm always doing for others, that touched my heart. Check out Terry's blog Montana Stamper. She is such a gem of a friend and I look forward to meeting her some day.
Pin It

2 comments on "RAK gift from Terry K."

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:19 PM CDT said...

Wow, you lucky girl! You're right! I'm jealous! LOL Those ladybugs are adorable! Thanks for sharing how to make them!

blah on 9:31 PM CDT said...

Very cool gift and those ladybugs ROCK!!!!

Post a Comment