Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hanna Needs It-I Need It-You Need It-We ALL Need It



I LOVE my Hanna Stamps!! Go check it out, this is a new stamp company, and shipping is FREE through today! I am looking forward to getting my Tis the Season set any day now! Isn't she the cutest? I LOVE coloring her too, but decided to paper piece her dress & some bags with my Basic Grey Infuse paper. This is a Mish Mash Original layout I use dmy A*Muse small oval for her shadow. c/s is River Rock, Regal Rose, Always Artichoke.
Pin It

5 comments on "Hanna Needs It-I Need It-You Need It-We ALL Need It"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:06 PM CDT said...

Adorable, Donna. Love her dress!

Rose Ann on 8:20 PM CST said...

Your Hanna is so cute! I love the paper piecing you've done!

Michelle Wooderson on 9:05 PM CST said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I love her. So cute Donna!!

Bev Gerard on 1:30 AM CST said...

Oh my gosh!
Your Hanna rocks!!

Cedar Creek on 9:53 PM CST said...

I Love the "BUT I NEED IT" stamp! It's cute, unrealistic, but cute! We need air, oxygen, food, safetly...ya know Maslow? Hierachy of Needs! And just because it's on sale, doesn't mean it's needed. Sorta a rant, but I'll rave about the card! It's a great card...I love it!

Post a Comment