Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spooky Thanks



Look at the cute 'Thank you' card I got from Charmaine at Oodabug Alley for sending her a congrats card recently. Isn't it great with the gold buckles on the witche's shoes?! Thanks, Charmaine...what gal doesn't like some happy (FUN) mail once in a while? What's so funny is that I actually ask DH every day in anticipation of something, did I get any fun mail? Well, when I did yesterday, he said 'no, I don't see any' well, he held out on me to surprise me because HOURS later he came into the bedroom when I was knee deep in coloring holiday party invitations & tossed this card to me. I WAS SO HAPPY!!!
Pin It

2 comments on "Spooky Thanks"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:54 AM CDT said...

You are so welcome, Donna! Glad you enjoyed it!

Rose Ann on 8:18 PM CST said...

Charmaine's card is very cute! I see why you were so happy!

Post a Comment