Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A*Muse ATC Swap



Here are the cards I made for Taylor's swap (if you click on the post & the link she posted, you can look at ALL the cards!) I was amazed at how easy & FUN this swap was so I decided to join 4 more spots! I have already come up with one of the ideas, I just need to get cracking on the others as they're due in a few weeks! The one on the left uses the A*Muse truffle & "chocolate IS the answer"; SU! Au Chocolate paper; chocolate chip craft ink, clear embossing powder, 3/4" square punch; brown grosgrain ribbon. The one on the right uses the A*Muse small oval, bear, tiny cake; SU! Confetti White, Only Orange cardstock, My Mind's Eye Magnolia paper; All American Crafts ribbon; color spritzer tool; frosted lace stickles, mini glue dots.

Pin It

0 comments on "A*Muse ATC Swap"

Post a Comment