Monday, June 25, 2007

Personalized Stationary



MIL needed a gift for her chiropractor & it was the perfect opportunity to use my Clearly Creative Card Boxes by Papertrey! At just $.60 each, it's the most practical solution for boxing up assorted cards for sale or as a gift! I printed "A Note From Patricia" from Word on my computer and stamped Mixed Bouquet (one of my go to sets that, although it's retiring from SU! current product line I will not stop using). Colors used: Ruby Red, Really Rust, Summer Sun, Old Olive, Garden Green, Not Quite Navy. Accesories: Cranberry stitched ribbon (retiring, blended well with Ruby Red for this project), Copper Cord (also retiring), Color Spritzer Tool. Cardstock, envelopes used were Papertrey's Stamper's Select Cardstock which I LOVE - it's so sturdy for folded cards, unlike SU! thin Whisper White (which I still use for layering, just not if I want a white card base).
Pin It

3 comments on "Personalized Stationary"

Unknown on 10:46 AM CDT said...

Love this set, beautiful colors together!

blah on 12:00 PM CDT said...

I love these! Great colors for this.

Angie Tieman on 7:37 PM CDT said...

Great stationery!!I love how you printed "A note from Patricia" on them, how clever! I was thinking about getting some of those boxes, you've convinced me now I'm afraid! Like you, I love Mixed Bouquet and cannot part with it, even after seeing the new catalog!

Post a Comment