Friday, June 22, 2007

Blogger Bingo Cards 3 and 4


This set is the next prize for Julee's Beach Blogger Bingo! We already had one winner (Sarah) the other day!! I didn't make any cards to upload to get numbers drawn yesterday, so I made 2 for today with this sketch. I hope the bee border on the left of the 2nd card is o.k. because I did not have ANY bg paper to match the ATC bee (which is for Taylor's ATC Swap) this is the 2nd round (I was SO impressed with the 1st round I HAD to get in on the 2nd one-I never did post those pictures). But better than that - here's a link to the first ATC SWAP ALBUM Taylor uploaded. This way you see them ALL & not just the ones I got. I look forward to this next round!!!
Pin It

5 comments on "Blogger Bingo Cards 3 and 4"

Julee (Vervegirl) on 8:45 PM CDT said...

A couple of great cards. The bee border is perfect with that ATC.

blah on 11:32 PM CDT said...

Super cute! Love the Bella card and the little bee is so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

That Bee is sooo stinkin' cute!

Alhambra Club on 12:14 PM CDT said...

These cards are so cute, love the bella card, and those bees are among my favorite, in fact I had used that same bee for the Bingo sketch.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a darling little Stampendous bee card! BEEEEEEautimous!

Post a Comment