Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Favorite Things Blog Candy with Jen & Taylor!!


I'm SO glad Jen and Taylor posted a My Favorite Things Blog Candy contest today!! It FORCED me to open my only set up I got for my birthday along with one set of the copic markers. I knew I'd LOVE this set the moment I saw it because I love Coffee & Most Teas!!! Actually DH is the BIG fan of teas but I am slowly getting there, I prefer cold teas over hot teas but with this set it could be both, right? My first project I incorporated a little Lipton Iced Tea packet that goes in a bottled water. I made my own little box, it's not perfect but it's what I could do after a VERY long day! I was SO upset though, because I lost one of the little cups already! I turned my desk upside down looking for it- ugh. Now I'll have to buy another set. I used River Rock, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red & Very Vanilla c/s. I got my chocolate brads at A*Muse on vacation but I can't remember who makes them! Used circle & oval punches, chocolate grosgrain ribbon, linen bg. This was fun!


My second project (because I want to enter BOTH of their contests) is a 5 inch card. I also used the Faux Ribbon Papertrey set as a little shelf for the cards as a border. I used the same colors as the other project and faux stitched a border around the main image. The corner coffee bean accents are popped up with dimensionals and she is colored in with Prismacolor pencils & Gamsol. I'm pretty happy with how this card turned out I just wish I could find that little polka dot coffee mug (which happens to be my favorite one!!)
Pin It

2 comments on "My Favorite Things Blog Candy with Jen & Taylor!!"

Taylor on 12:45 PM CDT said...

These are so cute! Love the little tea holder you created! Thanks for playing in our little game!

Julie Campbell on 10:25 PM CDT said...

Ahh! I love your projects! Great job!

Post a Comment