Friday, June 29, 2007

Beach Blogger Bingo Round 4 (2 cards)





It's been a few days since I've posted for this fun game of BINGO Julee is hosting! The prizes have been fabulous! Check it out- it's been a LOT of fun! I made this card to send to the gal I'm secret sis for on SCS (hopefully she never sees my blog or else I'll be found out! Like me, she loves purple so this was an easy & fun card to do) I used my Baroque Motifs set (love it & THANK YOU Terry K. for blessing me with it for my BIRTHDAY!) and some chipboard & paper from a chipboard pack I got for real cheap at JoAnn's. They match the Elegant Eggplant so well. The center circles are chipboard I covered with the paper and used a dimensional for the center flower. I used craft ink for the background so it showed up well & the crop-a-dile for the brads.



My next card I used My Favorite Things Hot Stuff set as well as the sentiment from the Girlfriends set by Fiskars (word window punch used). I love these 3 colors together, looks great for coffee! It's River Rock (totally was not digging on it at first but LOVE it), Soft Sky & Chocolate Chip. I used my Copic Markers to color the image. This is a 4 x 4 inch card, real cute but the sentiment on the River Rock strip gets lost a little, which says 'coffee & friends the perfect blend'. How true! I used to LOVE hanging out at coffee shops with my friends growing up in CA. I don't do it often enough in TX, so I miss it. But I do LOVE the java!!!

Pin It

5 comments on "Beach Blogger Bingo Round 4 (2 cards)"

CraftyEngineer on 11:55 PM CDT said...

Donna, I LOVE your eggplant card. It is so elegant. This set is so growing on me!

Kristine on 12:44 AM CDT said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that purple color...great card Donna! :) I'm liking this set, but holding off for now.

Julee (Vervegirl) on 2:26 AM CDT said...

Such beautiful cards! Love the color combo on the MFT card.

Dede on 9:23 AM CDT said...

Absolutely adorable! I love both card but MFT is my favorite. I love the colors.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:29 AM CDT said...

I just love both of these cards! I love purple, so that first one really stands out! :)

Post a Comment