Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shabby Chic Ornament & Funky Gingerbread House



Well, the new release sneak peeks will start on Monday (10 pm CST) for Gina K. Designs - I bet y'all are on the edge of your seats to see what Gina, the design team & CenterStage design team have to share with you! 

I realized there were a few cards I still hadn't shared on my blog to show you.  My first card uses the One Free with Three set, Holiday Hospitality.  When you buy three sets, you get this absolutely free ($19.95 value).  I used the new Jolly by Golly Cosmo Cricket paper for the musical score, paper-piecing it for the ornament. I distressed my textile cuttlebug folder with ranger distress inks in antique linen and vintage photo.  The cardstock colors are pure luxury rocket red, chocolate kiss & ivory.



This next set of cards I made use Hip to be square and Holiday Mix set from the Holiday Cheer StampTV kit as well as the Jolly by Golly paper for the background (paper-pieced using Hip to be square).  I also added a few buttons to the bottom from the holiday assortment buttons.

Hope you have a great day & 'see' ya soon!  Pin It

14 comments on "Shabby Chic Ornament & Funky Gingerbread House"

Gingerbread Gal♥ on 1:44 PM CDT said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love the gingerbread house Donna! Super Sweet!
:) Rachel

redwasher1 on 5:56 PM CDT said...

Donna I think that ornament card is my new favorite!! It is just beautiful!!!

Angie Tieman on 8:15 PM CDT said...

What gorgeous cards, Donna!! LOVE that ornament card, so vintage and shabby-licious!

theneon on 8:45 PM CDT said...

Donna - the ornament card is amazing -- lots of fun detail and texture. The house cards are full of fun and the buttons for accent are great.

Cheryl on 9:14 AM CDT said...

They're both fabulous Donna! Love the papers, embossing, and the quilted look of the second one! Very nicely done girl!

Dina on 9:26 AM CDT said...

Both cards are beautiful! Your ornament card is just GORGEOUS and so elegant! LOVE the music on the ornament, what a great idea!

Darlene L said...

Love the musical ornament. I have this set, this paper--can you see some casing going on--if it's okay with you.

Betty Benton on 3:55 PM CDT said...

Donna, your ornament card is gorgeous! I love how you used opposite coloring for the music sheets.

SAMARA on 5:52 PM CDT said...

I love the red music notes. How rich and gorgeous. Great call!! Brilliantly artistic.

Rose Ann on 11:47 AM CDT said...

I love your gorgeous shabby ornament, and your gingerbread cards are darling, Donna!!

Melanie on 4:03 PM CDT said...

love the ornament made from the DP!

redwasher1 on 8:44 PM CDT said...

Donna I have something on my blog for you. Hugs, Geri

Monika/Buzsy on 5:23 PM CDT said...

Fabulous cards Donna. Love the great images... and colors... love that ornament with the music note paper. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Love these two also. You are so talented my dear.

Post a Comment