Sunday, October 10, 2010

Funny Farm GKD Blog Hop


sfytt 1010 herd

Hello out there in blogland!  I’m thrilled to be {mostly} settled in our new home so that I can start participating in challenges and blog hops on a more consistent basis! 

Tonight some of the Gina K. designers are sharing creations using the new cute release Funny Farm!  I just adore these adorable little farm animals and kids that Gina drew!!  I used Jen’s sketch for you to try too – she always has the most fun sketches!!  I used soft sand, bubblegum, white & black onyx pure luxury cardstock.  I also used the spots & dots cuttlebug embossing folder and Gina K buttons!  I colored the animals with koh-i-noor pencils.

For even more samples with the Funny Farm stamp set prepared for tonight's hop, please visit these designer's blog links:

Then, check out the StampTV gallery using this link: funnyfarm to see all the projects added there from our entire GinaK community.  It will continue to be filled with even more samples as new projects are being added!

For a limited time, the coordinating card kit designed by Jessica Fick is included for free with the purchase of the Funny Farm stamp set.  To view the full card kit, visit Jessica's blog post here for all the details.

Pin It

19 comments on "Funny Farm GKD Blog Hop"

Susan White on 10:41 PM CDT said...

Donna, your card is adorable!!

Cheri on 10:55 PM CDT said...

LOL, Donna. This is too stink'n cute! I love the way you stacked them.

Carolina on 12:26 AM CDT said...

Hee, hee...love, love, love your card!!! Miss you tons friend...hope you're getting all settled in. I'm getting some fun stuff together to send you...expect it soon! Hugs & Love!!!

Luv 2 Create on 2:10 AM CDT said...

Cute card. Very fun and whimsical.
Marcie

Miesje on 4:24 AM CDT said...

So, so cute!

peggy wainman on 5:54 AM CDT said...

So cute! They really pop out on that soft sand card stock!

stampqueen on 7:08 AM CDT said...

LOVE your card - I did one with them stacked too!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com on 7:28 AM CDT said...

I love how you stacked them, and the pink cardstock made the pig, stand out the most, which is my fav! Love your card!! Everything was perfect!

Sharri on 10:19 AM CDT said...

Donna, This is such a cute card with the animals all stacked up! I love, love, love the color combo and sketch! Welcome back and I hope you are all settled in to your new house!

Cindy on 10:29 AM CDT said...

Donna - this card is so fun. I love the animals, and stacking them just makes them perfect!

colleen on 11:53 AM CDT said...

Donna,

I ADORE this card!!! I love the animals all piled up! Super duper cute!!! (love the color combo too!)

Jessie/knightrone on 7:23 PM CDT said...

So happy you are getting settled!! This is SUPER cute!!

crazy about cards on 8:05 PM CDT said...

very cute card Donna!

Cynthia on 8:28 PM CDT said...

Adorable! I love the stacked animals and the color combo.

Melanie on 7:03 AM CDT said...

adorable stacking!

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama on 8:36 AM CDT said...

Love it! Especially the color combo!

Unknown on 11:53 AM CDT said...

How adorable, Donna! Love those colors and the stacked animals! I've been meaning to do that too sometime soon, so I'm so glad you did it for the hop!! Hope you're enjoying your new home!

Monika/Buzsy on 4:25 PM CDT said...

Such a fun card Donna! Love the colors, the circle elements... the cute images and buttons... just darling! :o)

Lori on 6:36 PM CDT said...

Very, very funny and cuteness galore!

Post a Comment