Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TE Sneak Peek: Winter Wonderland


TuesdayOct5th
Welcome to Day 2 of Taylored Expressions huge Holiday release!  Today we are sharing 2 beautiful holiday sets, a new Taylored Die and 2 awesome holiday Project Pantry kits!!   Mark your calendar because all these products will be available to purchase in the TE store on Thu Oct 7 at 10 a.m. CDT!
snowflake trio
Here is a trio of cards I made using the new Whimsical Wishes line of stamps called Winter Wonderland, paired with the new Taylored Die Winter Wonderland Snowflakes!  The Project Pantry kit I used on my cards is a fun collection of classic Christmas colors with pattern paper by Girls Paperie called Tinsel & Twig.  I had fun making red & green snowflakes!  I only added a few tools to make my cards like a corner rounder punch and my Fiskars open scallop border punch.
WinterWonderlandSnowflake
The new Taylored Die I used is so fun!!  Although it rarely snows in Central Texas (it did one day this year!), I do like the snow but who says you have to have snow to appreciate it on a card, huh?  The snowflakes in the Winter Wonderland set fit wonderfully with the dies (at least 2 unique snowflake sizes per die!)

 sparkleWhen you purchase one of the Project Pantry kits, you will have access to download full color inspiration sheets with instructions by the design team to create your holiday cards when you purchase one (or both!) of the holiday project pantry kits, how awesome is that?! The cards I made in my trio are basically the same layout but with different card orientations, pattern paper and variations on embellishment placements.  That is a quick way to make a few cards but because you’re using the same elements, it’s goes together nicely and you are less likely to be bored making the same card!
seasons greetings
I want to remind you, just in case you’ve never ventured into stamping with acrylic mounted stamps.  Taylored Expressions stamps are deeply etched die cut stamps that come on a full-color image binder sheet EZ mounted, ready to be placed on an acrylic block to stamp with the minute you rip open your happy mail!  I love that about them!   Because they come on a binder sheet, they also store 4 sets to a storage binder!  

warm winter wishes Be sure to check out what the rest of the talented ladies have cooked up to share with you today using Winter Wonderland and Sparkle & Cheer:
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Nancy McKinney (illustrator of both sets!) is playing along with us today!
and be sure to come back tomorrow for even more stamping goodness! Pin It

15 comments on "TE Sneak Peek: Winter Wonderland"

Jodi Collins on 10:29 AM CDT said...

What a great set of cards Donna! They really showcase the papers beautifully and I LOVE all the snowflakes!!

Nancy on 12:01 PM CDT said...

Wow, you've been busy! I have you linked up in my post now, Donna, so more people will see your beautiful cards. ;)

Unknown on 2:13 PM CDT said...

Beautiful set Donna!! I love how you used the label backgrounds!

Regina Mangum on 3:33 PM CDT said...

What a gorgeous set, Donna! I love all your details and your snowflakes are GORGEOUS! XOXO

Lori on 3:52 PM CDT said...

Great cards! The snowflakes look wonderful in green, my favorite new look!

Taylor on 6:40 PM CDT said...

So pretty, Donna! Love your sweet set of cards!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:38 PM CDT said...

What a GORGEOUS set, Donna! I LOVE your snowflakes. . .just beautiful!

Monika/Buzsy on 8:57 PM CDT said...

Lovely set of cards Donna! Love the colors and lay-outs... those snowflakes are perfect. :o)

Billie A on 11:08 PM CDT said...

Great cards love the look really pretty.

Karen Giron on 12:04 AM CDT said...

Donna what a darling Christmas set! I love the layouts - they're gorgeous!

Karen Motz on 3:08 AM CDT said...

What a gorgeous trio Donna! I love how you used the same elements on each card but switched up the layout...so clever!!

Danielle L. on 11:29 PM CDT said...

Wowee! What a fabulous set of cards! Lovely lovely!

Melissa Sauls on 1:13 AM CDT said...

Your trio of cards are absolutely lovely Donna!! So glad to have you back!!

Jessie/knightrone on 3:41 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous work Donna!!

Lynn Put on 6:25 PM CDT said...

These are all such gorgeous Christmas cards! I love what you've done with the new set and snowflake die!

Post a Comment