Thursday, October 7, 2010

TE Release Day!


snowflake card & treat
Welltoday’s the day stampers!  All the new fabulous release products are available in the Fresh Out of the Oven category in the TE Store!  But before you go ahead & shop – I hope you will check out what me & the rest of the Baker’s Dozen Design team has to share with you one last time!  I used Winter Wonderland and Tag You’re It {Happy Holidays} on my small treat box. The supplies I used are all in the Snow Day Project Pantry, it is SO fun, I just adore all the non-traditional colors in it.  In fact, I chose to use the purple & red combination for this card & treat and LOVE it {it almost reminds me of the red hatters-ha!}
peekaboo
Here’s an inside view of the Peek-a-Boo box I made & put some mints inside.   Here are links to the creations all the talented gals have to share with you-be sure to check them all out and then have fun shopping!
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Jami Sibley
Nancy McKinney
Barbara Anders – our guest designer!! Pin It

12 comments on "TE Release Day!"

Sankari W. on 10:40 AM CDT said...

How awesome awesome is that!!! I love and adore those colors together and that peek-a-boo box - soooo very sweet!!! Big hugs,
Sankari :)

Karen Giron on 10:40 AM CDT said...

Donna your card is so beautiful! Love the background paper you made with the snowflakes!

Laura.K on 1:25 PM CDT said...

Lovely card. I love your designer paper self made.

Jodi Collins on 4:26 PM CDT said...

This is SUPER cute Donna! LOVE that peek a boo box and the card is awesome too!

Regina Mangum on 4:27 PM CDT said...

Oh Donna, this is wonderful! I love love love that little box. It's so sweet, and your card is just gorgeous. The snowflakes are perfection. XOXO

Lori on 5:29 PM CDT said...

Fantastic, color combo, Donna! The snowflake bg is stamped beautifully on your card. This is a cute little box to go with it!

Karen Motz on 6:35 PM CDT said...

That's the cutest little box of mints and I love the card with those red and purple snowflakes!!!

Jami on 1:10 AM CDT said...

Such a fun little box! That card layout would be so wonderful for mass producing beautiful cards and I love the colorful flakes!

Melissa on 7:17 PM CDT said...

What a fun little box! Very cute!

Unknown on 10:55 PM CDT said...

What a cute little peek a boo box--- and that would make a great christmas card! These snow day papers are my favorite!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 1:35 PM CDT said...

How adorable, Donna! LOVE your little peek a boo box! so cute!

Jessie/knightrone on 2:18 PM CDT said...

This is TOTALLY adorable!!

Post a Comment