Sunday, October 24, 2010

It’s in the bag – Have a Cool Yule


its in the bag

I made some time to stamp for fun this weekend so I played in the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club challenge {It’s in the bag!} again.  This was my 2nd week in a row to play.  This challenge was to decorate a bag or box so I made a 2,4,6,8 box which is SO easy & fun to do.  I brought out my cute Cool Yule set – I just adore this polar bear.  I also used supplies from my Snow Day Project Pantry which I also adore! 

gabby dance recital 10

Here is a picture of my sweet 4 1/2 yr old niece Gabriella at her dance recital she had yesterday!  I’m sad I couldn’t be there to watch her this year, but her Auntie Misti snuck a picture for me & posted it on Facebook today!  Isn’t she precious?  EEEEKS!  I can’t wait to see her, her little brother, her mommy & her daddy in just 11 days!  We are going to have SO much fun!!!  We’re in the midst of planning all the fun right now.  She wants to make cupcakes, go see ‘dinosaurs’ and do ‘crafts’ (a girl after my own heart!)   Promise to share pics after all our fun as soon as I recuperate from the little ‘vacation’ ha!!

Thanks for stopping by – hope you have a great week! 

Pin It

4 comments on "It’s in the bag – Have a Cool Yule"

Lynn Mercurio on 5:13 AM CDT said...

What a wonderfully fun creation Donna. That polar bear is just adorable on that block of ice.

Your niece and her recital-mates are just adorable. I remember how fun it was to see my daughter in her pink little tu-tu at her dance recital. It just warms your heart. I'm happy to read that you are going to visit them. I'm sure you and your niece will have a wonderful time.

Jessie/knightrone on 2:20 PM CDT said...

This is just TOO CUTE!!

Lori on 3:22 PM CDT said...

Oh my goodness, she is cute! What an adorable dance costume. Your little bag is very sweet as well. I'm with your niece, cupcakes & crafting!

Melanie on 12:27 PM CST said...

what a cute pic of Gabby!

Post a Comment