Thursday, October 21, 2010

TSG challenge & fun news!


TSG77 101910

Here is a card I made for this week’s challenge {TSG77} on the TSG blog which is a color challenge: use orange, green & black.  I used my new stamp set called The Journey and colored my orchid orange.  My cardstock is Gina K. pure luxury Sweet Mango, Black Onyx and Fresh Asparagus.  My ribbon is black silk from the TE Store.  i made a window on my Victoria cuttlebugged asparagus layer with Spellbinders Nestability Labels 14 and sponged on the white layer with dandelion and potter’s clay memento inks.  The orchid was colored with copic markers.

I love the sentiment I used on this card: “When two friends understand each other totally, the words are soft and strong like an orchid’s perfume”

My fun news is that I am featured on the There She Goes Trendsetter blog today!  I hope you can check it out!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I will be back Thu evening at 10:00 pm for a Gina K. hop!

Pin It

4 comments on "TSG challenge & fun news!"

Holly aka Toy on 10:21 PM CDT said...

Thanks for being our spotlight stamper today, Donna! It was a pleasure to get to know you a bit! Hugs!!

Lori on 12:26 PM CDT said...

Congrats! This is a gorgeous card! I love the cut out, the colors and the sketch. The inking/sponging around the flower is beautiful, great depth! Have a fabulous weekend!

Carolina on 2:10 PM CDT said...

Sorry for the late congrats girlie - so excited for you! Your card is so lovely!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 2:21 PM CDT said...

Congrats girl!! LOVE this!!

Post a Comment