Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Count Cuppula


dracula

Ha Ha!  Here is Dracula Cuppie (Cuppula) from Taylored Expressions Trick or Sweet set!  I just had to pair him with some Basic Grey Eerie & Prism papers for a fun Halloween card (having way too much fun paper-piecing his cape & cupcake liner)!

I stamped cuppula on Choice Buttercream cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink (my favorite ink for line art images!) and sponged on some purple clouds and dark ground.  Then I cut out cuppula and put him over the clouds & ground so there was no masking involved!  The bats I stamped in the corner are from the Frightful Night set and I colored them with copic atyou spica glitter pens.

I can’t believe Halloween is right around the corner, which means that the rest of the holidays are!  Are you ready for them?  Be sure to take a look at the 12 Days of Handmade Christmas gifts on Taylor’s blog – such fun ideas she has to make unique gifts for your family & friends!!  She is also giving away a cute apron she wears in the video to a lucky random winner-go get your name in the drawing!! 

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Pin It

2 comments on "Count Cuppula"

Lori on 4:09 PM CDT said...

Super spooky! Haha. Actually very cute!

Libby Hickson on 9:41 PM CDT said...

hee hee - this is so cute!

Post a Comment