Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gina K. Designs Release Day: Winter Friends and Signed With Love


Rupa Shevde has made such a cute set for Christmas with penguins, snowmen and more called Winter Friends

I made a 3-inch card and small pillow box treat to share with you using one of the penguins and Jolly by Golly paper.  It as pretty quick and easy which is great when you think about all the people you'd like to give a little something to for the holidays without breaking the bank!  I put little non-pareil mint candies inside the pillow box. 

Here is the back of my card and treat that I stamped with the One Free with Three set, Signed with Love which is an answer to MANY people's requests from Gina K. (including my own).  She has made a fantastic essential set for us to sign our handmade creations and more!  I just love the versatility of it.  I used 2 different ones for these.


My next creation is a 6-inch scrapbook page I made using a Christmas picture of my sweet niece and adorable nephew for my sister.  Since I was not able to participate in Melanie's preview of Festive Frame, I included it in today's preview.  The reason I was not able to participate was because I was out visiting these sweet kids.  More about that & pictures to share soon.  I am trying to get caught up on stuff right now (including my math homework so time is limited for me). I wanted to show you how quickly this set can be used not only for cards and gift making, but scrapbooking too.  This page was really quick to make! Sorry the tone on tone greeting does not show very well in my photo, I used Celebrate the Beauty of the season on the bottom right corner.  I love how the Cranberry tart matches their outfits perfectly.  These kids are always hamming it up for photos.  I love it and I love them and I miss them. 



Here is the back of my page, I stamped a different image from Signed with Love, isn't that great?  That way I can always document when I made something no my sister always knows.  She saves EVERYTHING. 

Check out the following blogs for samples using one or both of these sets:




Our Release party will be held on Thursday night over on SCS in GinaK's Forum from 7-10 pm CST.  We'd love to have you join in the fun!  There will be contest questions, challenges, chatter, and lots more samples from our designers throughout the party!  See you then!
Pin It

20 comments on "Gina K. Designs Release Day: Winter Friends and Signed With Love"

Carolyn King on 10:06 PM CDT said...

sweet treats donna!!! Your neice and nephew are adorable....cute framing of them too!

Giovana on 10:12 PM CDT said...

So sweet!! The scrapbook page is adorable.

Lori on 10:16 PM CDT said...

All of your projects are great Donna!!

Anonymous said...

Your little guys are so cute!! I just want to give then hugs. I'm glad that you included the scrapbook page as it is adorable. Hope math is going your way these days.

Janice M on 10:21 PM CDT said...

I LOVE those mints!! Great projects, your niece and nephew are adorable!!

Sharri on 10:42 PM CDT said...

Donna, The page is fabulous! Your sister will love it! The card and pillow box treat is so cute! Good luck with your math!

joy on 10:56 PM CDT said...

Your scrapbook page showcases the cutiest kids!(as a grandmother I know cute kids when I see them!) I like your pillow box -- the paper looks so good with the mints!

Scrapacat on 11:01 PM CDT said...

What adorable sweeties! I love your projects - simple and sweet. And I'm sure very appreciated and loved by your family! Good luck with the math...!

~ky

Melissa on 11:40 PM CDT said...

Cute candy project Donna! Your Festive Frame picture is just gorgeous. I love it!

NinaB on 3:48 AM CDT said...

Great projects, Donna. I esp love the scrapbook card. What a sweet auntie you are!

asela on 6:37 AM CDT said...

Adorable! Love all of it.

Cat Tidwell on 7:21 AM CDT said...

Awesome creations Donna! That page is just adorable, what cuties, and your nephew is getting BIG! of course, Gaby too!

emilymomto3boys on 7:27 AM CDT said...

aww -that's the sweetest, Auntie Donna! ;)

Melanie on 7:55 AM CDT said...

the multi striped candy pole is so cute!! gorgeous page, i love the red and gold with their Christmas outfits :)

Cheryl on 8:07 AM CDT said...

Cute treat box and matching penguin card!

And your scrap-page is precious! What cuties your niece and nephew are, and I love the embossing and images in the corner there!

Carla S. on 8:34 AM CDT said...

Super cute little card and pillow box, Donna! Love the page, too! Wonderful designs on all three projects!

Emily Leiphart on 9:18 AM CDT said...

That penguin is just adorable and I love your dp!

Betty Benton on 12:09 PM CDT said...

Your kiddos are just beautiful, Donna! and you did such a beautiful job with the Festive Frame. Love the color of your poinsettias!

Christi on 3:37 PM CDT said...

Your penguin card and candy gift box are adorable! What a wonderful gift! The scrapbook page is gorgeous! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Look at my babies. If I dare say so myself, they are pretty darn cute! Your scrapbook page does them justice - SO PRETTY! Thank you for always thinking of my babies and for giving them gifts they will treasure for years to come! Your sister in CA, VAL

Post a Comment