Friday, October 9, 2009

Wings of Joy Simple Card


I have a simple card to share today using the new TE stamp set, Wings of Joy which is such a fun, whimsical holiday bird set! I used the JOY image and added the bigger bird with santa hat to the end of the word. I used all supplies(except the liquid applique on santa hat & labels 7 die) in the Very Merry Christmas bundle which includes the stamp set, the Christmas Key ingredients and MORE! see the picture below---it's a ton of product so you can get a jump start on your Christmas card making - all at a savings of $8!!


Did you know there is an amazing TE Gallery you can check out at any time with inspiring projects made by Taylor & the Baker's Dozen design team? Be sure to bookmark it so you can return to it again and again because we are always adding stuff to the gallery!

This is my first week not posting with Taylor's sketch challenge crew (sad) but I just had to share a TE creation anyway! I'm sure I will be playing with the sketch some time over the weekend. We have a busy one ahead of us with visiting one of John's co-workers to see his gorgeous home tonight. Visiting grandparents in Waco tomorrow and on Sunday, our last AIA home tour before we begin to finalize our construction plans for the home we're building. It's so exciting! We always get so many great ideas looking at all the great architecure.

P.S. for those of you who know (remember) I am back in college, I'm happy to report I got a B on my 2nd Algebra test (I'm determined to get an A on at least one of them!) Pin It

11 comments on "Wings of Joy Simple Card"

Jessica Diedrich on 12:40 PM CDT said...

This is SO cute, Donna! I just got this set and bundle and can't wait to use it! Hope you have a great weekend!

SAMARA on 1:32 PM CDT said...

ahhh I LOVE your colors, paper and of course stamps for this card. It is refreshing to see a different color combo. Just beautiful!

Jennie on 1:34 PM CDT said...

This is so cute Donna! Love the bird with his Santa hat.

Great job on getting a B on your test! That is great and I know you will get an A soon!

Christi Flores on 2:32 PM CDT said...

I love this Donna!!!

craftieodmae on 5:42 PM CDT said...

this is gorgeous! I gotta check them out. Good job on getting a B, you sound determined so an A is coming soon!

Emily Leiphart on 6:03 PM CDT said...

This is beautiful! Love the birds and that book shape. Great job on the B which is fantastic!

Jackie Pedro on 11:52 PM CDT said...

Fantastic card, Donna!!

Jami on 12:48 AM CDT said...

Missed you very much this morning Donna. This is really darling!

Rose Ann on 8:56 AM CDT said...

I am loving this, Donna!! Those birds are so sweet, and I love the papers!!

Great job on your Algebra test! I am so NOT a math person. Sounds like you have an eventful weekend planned. ;)

Cheryl on 9:21 AM CDT said...

Fabulous creation Donna! Love the papers, the image, and your lil birdie is so sweet! Awesome job hun!

Lori on 3:16 PM CDT said...

I love this! The little birdie on the top is so cute!

Post a Comment