Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Meet me under the Mistletoe


Hope you had a chance to check out all the new release items from Taylored Expressions over the weekend. There is such a great selection of product in her store for every stamping whim you have!

I have a fun sample to show you using the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch from a few weeks ago {C4C4} and a few TE sets (new & old) that I combined! I took the smooching cuppies from Love is Sweet, a release for Valentine's Day, the Holly on cuppie from last Christmases' Season's Sweetings and sentiment from the new set Wings of Joy.

The pattern paper I used is the Jolly by Golly paper pad and the rest of the products can be found in the Very Merry Christmas Bundle. Once my card was done, I decided the choice buttercream focal image was a little too stark so I sponged some brick red ranger distress ink around it (a little too heavily, lol) but I still LOVE the card! Can you see the little eyelashes I drew in on the girl cuppie? Too fun--that's why she has the holly on her head. I hope you like my card as much as I liked making it! Pin It

15 comments on "Meet me under the Mistletoe"

Jodi Collins on 10:31 AM CDT said...

This is totally AWESOME Donna! This new sentiment could not be more perfect for these cuppies (you are too clever!) and I LOVE the layout and papers!!

Rose Ann on 11:55 AM CDT said...

This is just darling, Donna...and I love your piecing!!

Jessie/knightrone on 1:31 PM CDT said...

So totally cute!!

Dina on 3:16 PM CDT said...

This is just the sweetest! I love the smooching cuppies' and the eyelashes and mistletoe!! The sentiment is so cute! Great job!

Carolina on 3:58 PM CDT said...

Ahhh..ever so cute friend! How's life...sorry I haven't been by, life has been crazy - what else is knew - LOL! Hope you're well - HUGS!

NinaB on 4:23 PM CDT said...

Oh, so cute!

Vanessa on 4:24 PM CDT said...

Haha. . .those cupcakes seem so in love! Cute!!

Emily Leiphart on 4:46 PM CDT said...

Tee hee! Very sweet! I love how you're using the Jolly By Golly paper!

Jackie Pedro on 5:14 PM CDT said...

So adorable, Donna!!

Jami on 8:43 PM CDT said...

You have such a great eye for combine sets! Love it!

Alex on 9:53 PM CDT said...

Shut up!! This is totally adorable Donna, such a cute card!!! Love how you combined them - your colors are fabulous too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennie on 9:59 PM CDT said...

Eeeks, this is so cute! Love the eyelashes :o) You are so creative!

Cheryl on 11:09 AM CDT said...

Too cute Donna, and that image is precious! Love the sponging you did...fantastic hun! : )

Anonymous said...

Donna, this is so cute! I love the smooching cupcakes. Her lashes are way too cool. It makes the card! I sure missed out by not getting on the TE bandwagon too late.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto on 10:02 PM CDT said...

This is just the cutest, Donna! Love the paper you used!

Post a Comment