Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Center of Attention Product Spotlight - TE Downloads


stand front

The Baker’s Dozen and I are happy to bring you this month’s Center of Attention Product Spotlight – TE Downloads!

For my project, I used the fun Frame Your Imagination Vertical Stand and 2010 Dated Calendar that is 6 x 6 and super easy to download and print, ready to decorate (and only $2.95!).

IMG_7117  The stand comes to you plain wood and I decided to spray mine (after I had painted it white) with my pink Maya Mist.  I then decided I would do the same to each of the months because the stencil I used was just the right size to cover the whole surface!  Here is a photo to show you. 

side1 side2

The above photos are close up views of the sides.  I adhered butterfly and dragonfly images from the new set Discover Your Wings from the leftover sprayed 8.5 x 11 sheets I ran through the printer.  I added stickles and smooch accents too!  I also added more stamping to each of the months too, as seen below.  If you don’t have the vertical stand, you can also use this calendar and book binding system to make a stand up calendar.  Or you can punch holes and use decorate chipboard covers for the front & backs!

Feb june

I made this calendar to inspire and motivate me as I pursue my education; going back to school was a big decision I made this year and I am happy to report that I got an A in my Elementary Algebra class!  I got B’s on my first 3 tests and was so determined to get an A on a test – little did I know I would get an A on my 4th test and my final, which caused me to get an A in the class!  SCORE!!!  This was a BIG deal – it’s been since I was in pre-algebra that I got my last A in a math class!  I was so excited, I sent an email to let some of my friends know; one in particular is so very special who  supported me in many ways when I was in my early 20’s to go to school but I never finished.  She said. That is absolutely wonderful! I think this quantifies the fact that we as humans can accomplish anything we set our minds to.”  This type of encouragement will help keep me going…

GREAT NEWS:  Each of our Center of Attention products will be on sale for a limited time following our product spotlight (December 16-17).  We are offering a 15% discount on all TE Downloads! And the best part...there are no shipping charges for our downloadable items!

Before you leave, be sure you check out what the other gals have to share with you: 

Charmaine Ikach, Jodi Collins, Karen Giron, Sharon Harnist and of course, Taylor VanBruggen

Thanks for visiting today! 

Pin It

13 comments on "Center of Attention Product Spotlight - TE Downloads"

Karen Giron on 10:11 AM CST said...

This is wonderful Donna! I love the sprayed wood and background on the papers - it's so elegant!!

Jodi Collins on 10:13 AM CST said...

This is GORGEOUS Donna! I ADORE how you used the stencil and what a STUNNING, soft and elegant look! This is a masterpiece!!! LOVE!

Taylor on 10:25 AM CST said...

Very pretty, Donna! I love that you sprayed the stand with Mist... gotta love the mist! It can do everything!

Rose Ann on 10:26 AM CST said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Donna!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:47 AM CST said...

This is just gorgeous, Donna! I LOVE the use of the stencil on the calendar pages. . .just beautiful!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:47 AM CST said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown on 11:06 AM CST said...

That mist looks beautiful!

Sharon Harnist on 11:41 AM CST said...

Beautiful calendar pages, Donna -- love how you used the stencil and mist! Congrats on your A!!

Dina on 12:23 PM CST said...

This is just beautiful Donna, I love the misted flowers and the stand!! The little flowers and and ribbons!!!

Danni on 8:10 PM CST said...

So beautiful!

Sankari W. on 11:35 PM CST said...

OOOOO Donna - soooo pretty and lovely and sweet and perfect (just like YOU!!!) I love that you used the stencil and mist! What a great idea! Love the dragonfly and butterflies that you adorned the stand with - sooo lovely!!! You simply rock!!! Thank you for your lovely message/email - you have no idea how much that meant!!! I am so beyond excited to meet you dearest Donna - that's going to be so nice to finally see YOU and not just write on the screen to you!!! Sending you lots of love and highfives on your A's!!!! You GO girl!!! (ps - and thank you for the quote you sent me too - it is simply perfect!!)
Lots of love and hugs!
Sankari :)

Carolina on 7:53 PM CST said...

Okay, all I can say is THUD!!! You are seriously one amazing artist! Just when I think I can't be floored by a project you come up with something. Love it friend and hope you're getting a bit more R&R before your next class starts! HUGS!!!

Jackie Pedro on 4:27 PM CST said...

Donna, this is GORGEOUS with a capital G! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you used the stenil with Maya Mist on the calendar pages!!!

Post a Comment