Saturday, December 12, 2009

Krafty Kuts Sweet Occasions set


thanks and friend

Don’t you just love the new TE set concept by Jami called Sweet Occasions?  It is so fun to work with because you have so many fun options for coloring, layering, paper-piecing and highlighting the sentiment, greeting, frame and backgound! 

On my set of note cards I made, I used the Fancy Pants Krafty Kuts girl pattern paper collection along with several colors of Prism cardstock and various ribbon from the TE store.  celebrate and congrats

I had fun picking out my pattern papers to go along with the supplies and basically kept the designs simple.  I colored with prismaolor pencils and added some copic atyou spica pen highlighting (you can click the photos to enlarge).  Hope you have a great weekend! 

Pin It

3 comments on "Krafty Kuts Sweet Occasions set"

Christi Flores on 11:59 AM CST said...

What awesome cards Donna!! You are making it really hard for me to resist buying this set! :)

Jodi Collins on 1:56 PM CST said...

These are SUPER sweet Donna! LOVE them all!

TexasGrammy on 2:48 AM CST said...

Love the "fun" you've had with these stamps! Love these cards!

~Bev

Post a Comment