Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sister!!


ambrosia desk

It kinda bites when you are born around Christmas; I know this because my middle sister was born the day after Christmas and will be celebrating ‘42’ today!  My mom went in labor on Christmas Day – while they were eating out at a restaurant and decided she would name her daughter after Dean Martin’s daughter (who was coincidentally born on Christmas Day) – Deana, pronounced Dean – a.  I remember all the ‘combined’ gifts from family which did not seem to make up the extra value of a separate gift.  So, we always had a 3-day celebration – Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Deana’s Birthday so she would not feel jipped by us!  Deana doesn’t read my blog but maybe I will email her this post so she can see how much I care about her and love her that I dedicated a blog post to her! *wink* I hope you have a fantastic day, Deana!

So I am sharing this birthday card I made using Tech Talk in honor of Deana (although this is not the card I sent her – I can’t even remember what I sent her now, even though this would have been perfect for her).  I used Basic Grey Ambrosia papers to paper-piece elements from this set and create a desk scene.  This set is so fun to use! 

EndofYearspecial

Check this out and click to start shopping!!  Talk about  a great special!!

Pin It

1 comments on "Happy Birthday, Sister!!"

craftieodmae on 5:46 PM CST said...

I can relate so much, my sister's bD is Christmas Eve, she always got cheated. Your card is gorgeous. she will love it!

Post a Comment