Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snowman Treat Pail


snowman treat

Today I have a cute little mini pail to share with you that I altered.  I believe there were some prima flowers in this pail but you can purchase empty ones in the TE store.  I used Holiday Wonder and some Jolly by Golly pattern paper as well as Blush Red Dark cardstock by Prism.   I used some liquid pearls for the ‘ornaments’ and organdy swirl ribbon that came in the Christmas key ingredients package. 

snowman treat top

Here is a view from the top – I used a cute sticker from the key ingredients, which sadly are out of stock – so if there is anything in the TE store you want, you better get it before it sells out! 

Hope you have  a great weekend – the last before Christmas!!  We are going to be enjoying hosting dinner for a few friends we haven’t visited with in a long time.  I’m also going to enjoy sleeping in on Saturday morning! 

Pin It

2 comments on "Snowman Treat Pail"

Dina on 10:00 AM CST said...

This is just darling! Love the Jolly by Golly DP and the snowman lable. The top is too cute, so creative!

Monika/Buzsy on 7:44 AM CST said...

Super cute pail Donna. Love the snowman and the FUN paper. :o)

Post a Comment