Thursday, December 3, 2009

TE Sneak Peek: Discover Your Wings


discover wiper

I posted this card on the SASI blog yesterday for day one sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions.  I also wanted to post it here for all my subscribers so you don’t miss out on all the details!  Taylor is giving away a set to one lucky commenter but you need to hop around to all the designers and leave them some love (we do not know whose blog the lucky commenter will be taken from).  You will need to go to my post from yesterday and leave a comment there to increase your chances of getting the free set!  Read more about the Charitable Giving set that $7 from the sale of Discover Your Wings will be donated to: Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. 

I’ll be posting today’s sneak peek shortly!  You Cuppie fans won’t want to miss this one (the best YET!)

Pin It

1 comments on "TE Sneak Peek: Discover Your Wings"

Lori on 9:18 AM CST said...

Such beautiful dp, this looks like a pretty simple card for you, but just gorgeous, Donna.

Post a Comment